Are you looking for a florist job in Petaling Jaya or Kuala Lumpur?
- Arrange fresh flower products including:
- Hand bouquet
- Flower Box
- Flower stand
- Design & create new flower products
- Minimum 6-month experience as full-time florist or florist assistant
- Understand & able to use proper method (i.e. spiral technique) for hand bouquet arrangement
- Passion in floral arrangements and floristry
- Desire to build a career in floral industry
- Proactive attitude in completing tasks, finding new ways to resolve issues, and supporting team members across all business functions
- Able to work overtime during peak periods
- Ability to speak and write English, Malay, and Chinese is a plus
- Able to commute to and work in Petaling Jaya (our workshop is within walking distance from Kelana Jaya Line LRT station)
- Working hours/days: i) 6 working days per week (8am to 5pm) with total 5.5 rest days a month OR ii) 5 working days per week (8am to 6pm)
- Able to commit for at least 6 months
Compensation & Benefits:
- Basic salary & allowance of RM3,000 – RM5,000 per month (depending on experience & capability)
- EPF & Socso
- Performance-based bonus
Interested applicants are welcomed to send your resume to our email address (email@example.com). We will contact the suitable candidates for interviews via video/phone calls.
Updated on 30 October, 2023
Flower Sugar Enterprise is a fast-growing flower retailer with both online and offline presence in the Klang Valley. Being at the forefront of floral designs and continuously creating the trendiest products are our top goals.
Our people are our greatest assets, and we believe in bringing out the best in our people by providing adequate guidance, learning opportunities and space for innovations and personal growth.